Data Structures Aptitude question answers 2016.
1. What is dciici structure?
A data structure is a way of organizing data
stored, but also their relationship to each other.
relationship between data items allows designing
manipulation of data.
2. List out the areas in which data structures are applied extensively?
Database Management System,
Statistical analysis package,
3. What are the major data structures used in the following areas : RDBMS, Nettwark & Hierarchical data model.
RDBMS — Array (i.e. Array of structures)
Network data model — Graph
Hierarchical data model — Trees
4. If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pinter type will you use?
The heterogeneous linked list contains different data types in its nodes and we
need a link, pointer to connect them. It is not possible to use ordinary pointers for this. So
we go for void pointer. Void pointer is capable of storing pointer to any type as it is a
generic pointer type.
6. What is the data structures used to /)erforlii recursion?
another for storing