SNAP Model Question Papers 2019.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2019 For SNAP Model Question Papers 2019 SNAP Model Sample Question papers SNAP Model Mock Test Question Paper for 2019 Exam, This SNAP Model Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam SNAP Model Exam preparation.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2019 exam Model Paper 2019 will help all the students for their SNAP Model exam preparation, here the SNAP Model Sample question 2019 are MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this SNAP Model question paper 2019 in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if SNAP Model Sample Paper 2019 in text format you can download SNAP Model page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
SNAP Model Question Papers 2019
www.oldquestionpapers.net provides all kind model papers like here SNAP Model exam Model Paper 2019 you can make your exam preparation much more better by this SNAP Model Sample Paper 2019 with Answers | Solution www.oldquestionpapers.net also allow you download SNAP Model Exam Guess Paper with Free of Cost
INSTRUCTIONS – Please read these carefully before attempting the test
- 1. This test is based on pattern of this years’ SNAP paper.
- 2. There are five sections.
- Section 1- General English (24 questions)
- Section 2- Quantitative Ability (30 questions)
- Section 3- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency (40 questions)
- Section 4-Analytical reasoning and Logical ability(40 Questions)
- Section 5-Business Awareness and GK(25 Questions)
3. The total time allotted is 2 hours exactly. Please note your start time and end time on the answer sheet. Do not take more than 2 hours, or you will get a wrong assessment.
4. Please fill all the details, as asked on top of the answer sheet.
5. Please try to maximize your attempt overall, but you need to do well in all sections.
6. There is 1 mark for every right answer and 0.25 negative mark for every wrong one.
7. There is no sectional time limit.
8. Since it is a time constrained test and you have 2 hours, and all questions carry equal marks, please do not get stuck on any question, move fast to try and do easier ones.