FTII Film Screenplay Writing Papers 2016 Question Paper.
FTII Film Screenplay Writing Model Question Paper 2016 Free Download Sample Paper
FTII Film Screenplay Writing Model | Sample | Mock Test Question Paper for 2016 Exam, This FTII Film Screenplay Writing Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam preparation.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) exam 2016 FTII Film Screenplay Writing Question Paper 2016 With Answers Solution Free Download FTII Film Screenplay Writing 2016 Question Paper, This FTII Film Screenplay Writing 2016 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this FTII Film Screenplay Writing 2016 question paper in pdf file for FTII Film Screenplay Writing you can download it in FREE, if FTII Film Screenplay Writing 2016 paper in text for FTII Film Screenplay Writing you can download FTII Film Screenplay Writing 2016 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
FTII Film Screenplay Writing Papers 2016 Question Paper
1. A black and white sketch (probably of an outdoor location) will be given. Based on this
there will be multiple choice questions.
eg. what do u think about the use of contrast in this picture? 8 marks
2. Fill in the Blanks (related to aesthetics) 5marks
3.True or False again related to aesthetics 2 marks
4. Names of 5 films will be given n u have to write the names of the director. Attention these are not films from popular bollywood but more off beat kind of. 5 marks
5.Match the columns (culture, literature etc) 5 marks
6. Description of shots will be given. you have to give their technical names ,For Example viewfinder” and “shooting script” etc.5marks
7. Questions related to technical aspect of film-making. 5 marks.
8. Short notes (2 lines each)
eg. write a note on
.mp3 and .wma
Cannes film festival
9. Jumbled pictures will be given and u have to arrange them in a chronological order (story
boarding) 15 marks
10. situation will be given. u have to write a scene. 10 marks
11. A picture will be given n u have to write a story based on that picture. 10 marks
12. General Knowledge (very tough) 10 marks
13. CAT type questions (but not tat difficult) 10 mark
What you should know
1.) History of Indian cinema.
2.) About camera angels, shots, focus etc
3.) Basic maths like simple interest, compound interest, work and time etc
4.) Short story writing
5.) G.K with more emphasis on Art, culture, and history.
this include different subjects like, folk dances ,multimedia, latest developments in
science and technology related to films(eg: digital intermediate). and literature and
books.(eg autobiography of different film makers and writers.)
Match the following Painters with their arts
a. Michelangelo ____ A. Morning Haze
b. Leonardo Da Vinci ____ B. The Sleeping Gypsy
c. Salvador Dali ____ C. Persistence of Memory
d. Pablo Picasso ____ D.The Swing
e. Henri Rousseau ____ E. The Last Supper
f. Henri Matisse ____ F. Gueraica
g. Claude Monet ____ G. The Starry Night
h. Pierre Auguste Renoir ____ H. Creation Of Adam
i. Vincent Van Gogh ____ I. Campbell’s Soup Can
j. Andy Warhol ____ J. La Fougere Noire