BSNL TTA Exam Pattern 2016 Telecom Technical Assistants.
Syllabus & Question Paper :
There shall be only one Paper of multiple choice objective type of three hours duration as per syllabus with the following details:
General Ability Test
Total number of Questions in the paper would be 200 and each question shall carry one mark.
The standard of paper in General Ability test will be such as may be expected of an Engineering Diploma holder. The standard of papers in other subject will approximately be that of Diploma level of an Indian Polytechnic. In the Specialization Part-III, a candidate has to attempt a common set of questions from the consolidated syllabus prescribed under Specialization Part-III.
**Please check updates from official site
- BSNL TTA Exam 2013 All details
- BSNL TTA Exam Syllabus 2011
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Electrical Question Papers
- BSNL TTA Question Paper Study Materials.
- BSNL TTA General Ability Question Paper Answer Sample Model Papers
- BSNL TTA General Engineering Question Paper Sample Model Paper
- BSNL TTA exam 2016 Eligibility Qualification Telecom Technical Assistants
- BSNL TTA Exam Syllabus 2016 Telecom Technical Assistants
- BSNL TTA Book Study Materials Reference Books (Telecom Technical Assistants) 2019
- BSNL TTA Specialization Computers Question Paper 2007
- BSNL TTA Question papers 2009 with answer Free Download
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern 2016 Telecom Technical Assistants
- BSNL TTA Network Filters Question papers 2007 with answer Free Download
- BSNL TTA Micro Processor Question papers 2007 with answer Free Download
- BSNL TTA Instrumentation Question papers 2007 with answer Free Download
- BSNL TTA Control Systems Question papers 2007 with answer free download
- BSNL TTA Communication Question Papers with answers 2016 free download
- BSNL TTA Electrical Question Papers with answers 2016