GATE EC Question Paper 2004.
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Electronics and Communication 2004 Exam has been conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE EC 2004 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Electronics and Communication i.e. EC Question Paper, This GATE EC 2004 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE EC 2004 question paper in pdf file for GATE EC you can download it in FR EC, if GATE Electronics and Communication 2004 paper in text for GATE EC you can download GATE EC 2004 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE EC Question Paper 2004
GATE EC 2004 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Electronics and Communication 2004 paper is available for all the students in FR EC and also GATE EC 2004 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE EC 2004 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Electronics and Communication exam. Here GATE EC 2004 question is also available in English.
1. An ideal op-amp is an ideal
(a) voltage controlled current source
(b) voltage controfled voltage source
(c-) current controlled current source
(if) current contolled voltage source
2. Voltage series fecdback (also called series-shunt feedback) results in
(a) increase in botl’ input and output irnpedan
(b) decrease in both input and output impedanc
(c) increase in input impedance and decrease in output impedance
(d) decrease in input impedance and increase in output impedance
3. An AM signal is detected using an envelope deteclor. The carrier frequency and modulating signal Irequency are 1 MHz and 2 kHz respectively. An appropriate value for the time constant of the envelope detector is
(a) 500 sec (b) 20 isec
(c) 0.2 isec (d) 1 tsec
4. An AM signal and a narrow-band FM signal with identical carriers, modulating signals and modulation indices of 0.1 are added together. The resLiltant signal can be closely approximated by
(a) broadband FM
(Li) SSB with carrier
(d) SSB without carrier
5. A 1 mW video signal having a bandwidth of 100 MHz is transmitted to a receiver through a cable that has 40 dB loss. If the effective one-sided noise spectral density at the receiver is 1O0 Watt/Hz, then the signal-to-noise ratio at the receiver is
(a) 50dB (b) 30dB
(c) 40 dB (d) 60 dB