GATE ME Question Paper 2000.
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Mechanical Engineering 2000 Exam Has been Conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE ME 2000 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Mechanical Engineering i.e. ME Question Paper, This GATE ME 2000 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE ME 2000 question paper in pdf file for GATE ME you can download it in FRME, if GATE Mechanical Engineering 2000 paper in text for GATE ME you can download GATE ME 2000 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE ME Question Paper 2000
GATE ME 2000 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Mechanical Engineering 2000 paper is available for all the students in FRME and also GATE ME 2000 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE ME 2000 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Mechanical Engineering exam. Here GATE ME 2000 question is also available in English.
1. Abrasive material used in grinding whe selected for grinding ferrous alloys is
(a) silicon carbide
(c) aluminium oxide
(d) boron carbide
2. Cast steel crankshaft surface is hardened by
(d) induction heating
3. Disposable patterns are made of
4. Deep hole drilling of small diameter, say 0.2 mm is done with EDM by selecting the tool material as
(a) copper wire
(b) Lungten wire
(c) brass wire
(d) tungsten carbide
5. In computer aided drafting practice, an arc is defined by
(a) two end points only
(b) centre and radius
(c) radius and one end point
(d) two end points and centre
6. In a lime sh.idy exercise, the time observed for an activity was 54 seconds. The operator had a performance rating of 120. A personal time allowance of 10% is given. The standard time for the activity, in seconds, is
(a) 54 (b) 60.8
(c) 72 (d) 58.32