KERALA PSC LD Clerk Question Papers Free Download 2016.
KERALA PSC LD Clerk Question Papers Solved 2016 pdf Model Papers KERALA PSC LD Clerk Solution
1. Raju is shorter than Gopi but taller than Rahim who is taller than Meena. Who is the shortest of the four ?
A. Gopi B. Raju C. Rahim D. Meena E. None of these
2. The place Q is 5 KM to the exact east of place PR is 7 KM to the exact south of Q. Place S is 5 KM to the exact west R and 10 KM to the exact south of T. Which of these following statements is true of place T?
A. It is 5 KM to the exact west of Q. B. It is 10 KM to the exact south of P.
C. It is 3 KM to the exact north of P D. It is 10 KM to the exact north of R.
E. None of these
3. Mini is 5 years older than sheeja who is 7 years younger to Lali. If Gowri who is 3 years younger to Lali is 25 years old, how old is Mini ?
A. 40 B. 33 C. 26 D. 20 E. None of these
4. Which is the next number in the order 1,2,5,16,65, ___ ?
A. 326 B. 271 C.196 D.131 E. None of these
5. Which is the next number in the order 244, 123, 62, 31, ___ ?
A. 16 B. 15 C. 11 D. 10 E. None of these
6. If the letters given below are arranged in a particular pattern which are the two letters left out ?
aa bb cd ee ff gh ii jj kl _ _
A. II B. mm C. mn D. lm E. None of these
7. Which are the two letters left out in the pattern b y d w f u __ __ ?
A. gt. B. gs C. ht D. hs E. None of these
8. The same number is repeated four times below. In which of these do you find mistake ?
A. 6690106799 B.6690106799 C.6690106979 D. 6690106799
E. None of these
9. The same name is written four times below. In which of these there is a spelling mistake?
A. Remakanthan Pillai B. Remakanthen Pillai C.Remakanthan Pillai
D. Remakanthan Pillai E. None of these
10. The same sentence is written four times below. In which of these do you notice a spelling mistake ?
1. The applicant has raised a genuine claim
2. The applicant has raised a genuine claim
3. The applicant has raised a genuiene claim
4. The applicant has raised a genuine claim
11. Which one of the four items given below does not belong to the other three items of the set ?
A. Decca B. New Delhi C. Colombo D. Karachi E. None of these
12. Which of the four great persons listed below has a difference from the other three ?
A. Gandhiji B. Sree Ramakrishana C. Jawaharlal Nehru D. Subash Chandra Bose E. None of these
13. Which of the following is related to a River as a Tunnel is relate to a Mountain ?
A. Ferry B. Railway Track C. Swimming D. Bridge E. None of these
14. Which of the following is most accurate approximation of the time required to count continuously from 1 to a million ?
A. 55 minutes B. 7 Hours C. 2 Days D. 7 days E. None of these
1. D. Gopi > Raju > Rahim > Meena
2. C. It is 3 KM. to the exact north of P
3. C. 26
4. A. 326 The series is x1+1, x2+1,x3+1, x4+1, x5+1, …..
5. B. 15, The series is + 2 % 2, +1 % 2, +0 % 2, -1 % 2, …..
6. B. m m 7. D. Hs 8. C. 6690106979 9. B. Remakanthen Pillai
10. C. The applicant has raised a genuiene claim.
11. D. Karachi 12. B. Sree Ramakrishna 13. D. 7 Days
14. A. Embryo 15. D. 7 Days
- Kerala PSC Mental Ability Question Papers for All posts
- Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question Papers for all posts
- Kerala PSC Assistant LD Clerk Question Papers