AIPGMEE Syllabus | AIPGMEE Pattern 2020.
AIIMS All India Institute Of Medical Sciences www.aiimsexams.org
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110
AIIMS Admission Notice 2011
AIIMS All India Post Graduate Entrance Examination For Admission Under 50% Seats Quota In MD/MS/Diploma And MDS Courses In Medical & Dental Colleges
AIIMS Admissions – Applications are invited in the prescribed form for All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2010) to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on Sunday, the 10th January, 2010 for admission under 50% seats quota in various Postgraduate (MD/MS/Diploma & MDS) courses in Medical and Dental Colleges in the country run by the Union of India, State Governments (except Government of Andhra Pradesh and J&K) and Municipal or other local authorities.
AIIMS AIPGMEE 2011 Eligibility Criteria:
AIPGMEE Syllabus| AIPGMEE Pattern 2020
(1) Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
(2) The candidate must possess MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized Medical/Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 AND full registration either from the Medical/Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
(3) Candidates who have obtained MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply. However, candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/D.G.H.S., New Delhi) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply, subject to submission of requisite documents specified in the Prospectus.
(4) The candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2011.
AIIMS AIPGMEE 2011 Application procedure:
The Prospectus-cum-Application Form costing Rs.1000/- for General / OBC candidates and (Rs.800/- in case of SC / ST candidates) inclusive of examination fee can be obtained in the following manner:
I) A candidates can submit application On-line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexans.org read the prospectus and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The Candidates can pay the application fee through a challan form in any branch of State Bank Of India. Transaction Processing Fee will be payable to the Bank.
II) By Post : The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained through Speed Post / Registered Post by sending a written request with an account payee Bank Draft for Rs.1050/- for General & OBC candidates and (Rs.850/- in case of SC / ST candidates) in favour of “AIPGMEE-2011″. The Bank Draft issued by the S.B.I. should be drawn on State Bank of India, Service Branch (CODE NO. 7687), New Delhi and should be valid upto March /April 2011.
The request must reach the Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 608 before 09.11.2010.
Request received thereafter will not be entertained. Money Order /Cheque / Postal Order / Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words ” REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR AIPGMEE-2011″ should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter. The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS and with PIN code. AIIMS will not be responsible for delay or non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.
AIIMS AIPGMEE 2011 Important dates
1. Online Registration of Application in www.aiimsexams.org : 18.10.2010 to 16.11.2010
2. Offline Sales Of Application forms (by post/by hand) : 18-10-2010 to 16-11-2010
3. Last Date for applying On line Application : 16-11-2010 (up to 12 noon)
4. Last date for receipt of completed Registration slips along AIIMS copy of Challan Form/Offline application at Examination Section, AIIM. : 16-11-2010 (up to 5 pm)
AIIMS All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Website : www.aiimsexams.org