Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam (AIMS)Syllabus AIMS Pattern 2016.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before 31st December 2014.
2. Pass in 12th standard in the first attempt and with a minimum of marks 60% in English and 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together, from any State Higher Secondary Board or equivalent. NRI’s and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) who qualify from foreign universities will have to produce an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
3. Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March / April 2014 can also apply.
Date Of Exam:
* Date of Examination (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS): 22nd May, 2010
* Time of Examination :9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
* Cost of Application Form: Rs.1250/-
Selection is based on the rank obtained in the All India entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.