CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Syllabus| CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Question Pattern CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance 2016.
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam
The Selection Process
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered and go through the competitive process of Entrance Examinations and Interviews for selection. All admissions are based on inter-se merit. The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career. The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
THE DECISION OF THE SELECTION COMMITTEE IS FINAL.
• Candidates qualifying the CMC, Vellore CET, can seek admission into these following courses.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
• Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
• Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT)
Date of Exam:
14th May 2010
Colleges under Exam:
Christian Medical College Vellore
CMC Vellore Exam Pattern
• All candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses have to go through a competitive entrance test followed by practical test and interviews.
• The entrance test is consists of multiple-choice objective type questions.
• Paper contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on Issues of Current Topical Interest.
• The duration of the whole exam is 3 hours and 10 minutes.
• There are 60 questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total) and 120 questions in General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and on Issues of Current Topical Interest (70 minutes).
• Performance in this test is the basis of a call for practical tests and interviews and final selections.
• All candidates admitted to MBBS/BSc. Nursing/ BSc. MLT/BPT/BOT courses will have to undertake a service obligation, to work in an area of need for a period of two years after completion of training.
- CMC Vellore PG Chemistry Question Paper Answers Sample Model Paper 2019
- CMC Vellore Medical Entrance Physics Question Answers Sample Model Paper 2019
- CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Syllabus| CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance Question Pattern CMC Vellore PG Medical Entrance 2016