DUMET Admission Procedure| Syllabus | Pattern 2020.
DUMET Admission Procedure| Syllabus | Pattern Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test(DUMET) Syllabus | Pattern
Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test(DUMET) is an entrance exam for admission to the bachelor medical and dental courses MBBS and BDS in University of Delhi. DUMET is conducted by University of Delhi Faculty of Medical Sciences. The examination is conducted in the capital region of Delhi only.
Scheme of Examination
DUMET consists of two papers of 150 minutes each containing only objective type questions:
Paper I: Physics and Chemistry.
Paper II:Botany and Zoology.
DUMET Admission Procedure| Syllabus | Pattern 2016
Educational Qualification for admission to MBBS/BDS course: The candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system with required subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised school conducting regular classes and situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The candidates must have studied 11th and 12th class regularly from a recognized school situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Female candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Children, Widows & Wives of Armed & Para Military Personnel (CWWAPP) category who have passed qualifying examination from Indian Boards/Universities or Foreign Boards /Universities may also apply for admission to Lady Hardinge Medical College. The condition of studying 11th and 12th class from a school situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi shall not be applicable to these candidates.
1. The Physically Handicapped candidates having disability of lower limbs from 50% to 70% are eligible and may apply as per the guidelines of the Medical Council of India.
2. In the event of all the seats reserved for PH category not being filled up from among the Physically Handicapped candidates with above stipulated physical disability then the seats will be offered to the candidates with the physically disability of 40% to 50%.
**NOTE-Check Updates at the time of notification
- DUMET Exam 2013 All Detais
- DUMET Question Paper 2011 with solution
- DUMET Question Paper Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- DUMET Physics Question Paper
- DUMET Question Paper Study Materials