Hotel Management Entrance Syllabus Exam Pattern 2020.
free download pdf NCHMCT – JEE – National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Question Paper Hotel Management Entrance Syllabus Exam Pattern FHRAI – Federations of Hotels and Restaurants Association of India MAH-HM-CET Maharashtra Hotel Mangement Common Entrance Test IITM – Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management HIHT – Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism ITDC – Solved Answers India Tourism Development Corporation Hotel Management Entrance Exams Model Sample Paper HM
Hotel Management in India is one of the top most purused courses in India. Hotel Management Entrance Examination are those which are conducted on an All India basis for recruitment to various Universities / Institutes offering Hotel Management Courses. The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is a Registered Society under Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Government of India which centrally regulates academics for hospitality management through structured courses of studies that are imparted at the Government sponsored 24 Institutes of Hotel Management and eight Food Craft Management and eight Food Craft Institutes located in different parts of the country. Allmost all the Hotel Management Colleges in India also conduct tests of their own.
Hotel Management Entrance Examination Eligibility
1. 10 + 2 (% varies from institute to institute).
2. 22 years for General/PH and 25 years for SC/ST candidates as on 1st July. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is relaxable by three years.
Hotel Management Entrance Examination Pattern and Admission Process
* Hotel Management Entrance Exam is of two hour duration.
* The test includes multiple-choice questions based on GK, Current affairs, General English, Aptitude & Numerical Ability.
* The test comprises objective question. Each correct has 1 marks & for wrong answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
* Admission depends on the performance of the students in the written admission test, personal interview round / group discussion session.
* The pattern of the Hotel Management Entrance Exams is almost the same in almost all the institutes.
**Please Check Updates during notification