BHU B Ed Aptitude for Teaching Question Paper 2020.
BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude Model | Sample | Mock Test Question Paper for 2020 Exam, This BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam preparation.
This BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude Paper will help all the students for their preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude question paper in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude paper in text format you can download BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
BHU B Ed Aptitude for Teaching Question Paper 2020
If you need more BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude Sample | Model Paper for 2020 or BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude Mock Test Paper with or with out solutions for 2020 exam, you can request us just post a comment (Check end of this page), For better preparation you can also check BHU B Ed Teaching Aptitude reference books.
1. If you want to reform education, you will begin at—
(A) Primary Level
(B) Secondary Level
(C) Graduate Level
(D) All of these
2. Ideal education is helpful in the following—
(A) A person’s livelihood
(B) A person’s self-dependence
(C) Enhancement in a person’s prestige
(D) Making a person into an intellectual
3. If you win a lottery, what will you do with the money?
(A) Purchase a house
(B) Visit tourist places
(C) Purchase a car
(D) Open a school
4. Following is a mean of ‘Distance Education’—
5. Why is the knowledge of first-aid essential for a teacher?
(A) Students may need first-aid any time
(B) Teacher needs it for his own health
(C) For the treatment of children, when they get injured in sports ground
(D) It increases the knowledge of a teacher
6. Adult education is for—
(A) Illiterate adults
(B) School going adults
(C) Normal adult people
(D) All of these
7. When your student performs well you will—
(A) Express your happiness
(B) Admire him
(C) Feel jealous
(D) Remain quiet
8. Generally, if students are informed about their performances soon after the examination is over, it is effective in—
(A) Humiliating them
(B) Punishing them
(C) Tempting them
(D) Strengthening their inspiration
9. What should be done to maintain discipline among students?
(A) They should be asked questions
(B) They should be entrusted with responsibility
(C) They should be prevented from making noise
(D) They should be made to follow rules
10. Which quality is most important for students?
(A) Hard work
(D) Independent thinking
11. What will you do if your students do not take interest in studies?
(A) You will take interest in your teaching
(B) You will make your teaching more interesting
(C) You will give examples of meritorious students
(D) You will try to know the reason for lack of interest
12. Generally, it is believed that a teacher should be with the students.
(A) Strict and unapproachable
(B) Strict and introvert
(C) Respectable, but friendly
(D) Independent and approachable
13. If a student is not able to answer in your class then you will—
(A) Ask another student to answer
(B) Ask easier question
(C) Punish him
(D) Ask him to sit down
14. What will be your reaction when an otherwise punctual student comes late in your class?
(A) You will ignore it
(B) You will try to know the reason for coming late
(C) You will scold him before other students in the class
(D) Ask him to leave the class
15. If a student avoids meeting others then—
(A) He should be left alone
(B) He should be involved in group activities
(C) He should be asked to meet others
(D) He should be compelled to meet his classmates
16. You worship God because—
(A) Your friends tell you to do so
(B) It gives you inner strength
(C) You have religious atmosphere at home
(D) You fear God
17. Which of the following is most appropriate about your honesty?
(A) I am the most honest person
(B) I have done all my tasks with a sense of duty
(C) I never accepted any gift for any work
(D) I have turned down so many tempting offers
18. If a person talks bad about your parents before you, what will you do?
(A) Tell him to shut up
(B) Listen him carefully
(C) Break relationship with him
(D) Join him in this act
19. What is the most effective way to reform the aggressive behaviour of a child?
(A) He should be kept in isolation
(B) Reasons for this behaviour should be investigated
(C) He should be punished severely
(D) He should be ignored
20. What will you do as Principal if a teacher of the school does not come to a function of school on time?
(A) You will ask him to meet you after the function is over
(B) You will complain this to the management committee of the school
(C) You will scold him before everyone
(D) You will tell him about his responsibilities
21. What should a teacher do when examinations are near?
(A) Complete the syllabus by calling students at his home
(B) Complete the syllabus by devoting extra time in school
(C) Ask the students to complete the syllabus themselves
(D) Help them solving with important questions
22. How will you resolve you differences with your colleague?
(A) By arguing before other colleagues
(B) Complain to the Principal
(C) Resolve it mutually by trying to know the reason for this
(D) By ridiculing him
23. What is essential for the self-confidence of a teacher?
(A) His authority on his subject
(B) His being social
(C) His attractive personality
(D) His being rich
24. All teachers in school should be punctual because—
(A) This will make students also punctual
(B) Students will understand the importance of time
(C) This will inculcate good habit in students
(D) All of these
25. There is fear of social-evils affecting the schools. What will be your attitude to prevent it?
(C) Similar to other teachers