FTII Direction Question Paper 2008 With Answers Solution Free Download.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) exam 2008 FTII Direction Question Paper 2008 With Answers Solution Free Download FTII Direction 2008 Question Paper, This FTII Direction 2008 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this FTII Direction 2008 question paper in pdf file for FTII Direction you can download it in FREE, if FTII Direction 2008 paper in text for FTII Direction you can download FTII Direction 2008 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
In Similar Links you can also have FTII Direction Preparation Tips FTII Direction exam 2013, FTII Direction Question Bank or FTII Direction Reference Books or Study Materials FTII Direction
FTII Direction Question Paper 2008 With Answers Solution Free Download
1. A black and white sketch (probably of an outdoor location) will be given. Based on this there will be multiple choice questions.
eg. what do u think about the use of contrast in this picture? this is for 8 marks
2. Fill in the Blanks (related to aesthetics) 5marks
3.True or False again related to aesthetics 2 marks
4. Names of 5 films will be given n u have to write the names of the director. Attention these
are not films from popular bollywood but more off beat kind of. 5 marks
5.Match the columns (culture, literature etc) 5 marks
6. Description of shots will be given. you have to give their technical names ,For Example
viewfinder” and “shooting script” etc.5marks
7. Questions related to technical aspect of film-making. 5 marks.
8. Short notes (2 lines each)
eg. write a note on
.mp3 and .wma
Cannes film festival
9. Jumbled pictures will be given and u have to arrange them in a chronological order (story
10. situation will be given. u have to write a scene. 10 marks
11. A picture will be given n u have to write a story based on that picture. 10 marks
12. General Knowledge (very tough) 10 marks
13. CAT type questions (but not tat difficult) 10 mark
What you should know
1.) History of Indian cinema.
2.) About camera angels, shots, focus etc
3.) Basic maths like simple interest, compound interest, work and time etc
4.) Short story writing
5.) G.K with more emphasis on Art, culture, and history.
this include different subjects like, folk dances ,multimedia, latest developments in
science and technology related to films(eg: digital intermediate). and literature and
books.(eg autobiography of different film makers and writers.)