Karnataka CET (KCET) Question Papers 2016 Answers Free Download.
Free download pdf KCET Question Paper 2016 With Answers Solution Free Download KCET 2016 Question Paper, This KCET 2016 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this KCET 2016 question paper in pdf file for KCET you can download it in FREE, if KCET 2016 paper in text for KCET you can download KCET 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Karnataka CET (KCET) Question Papers 2016 Answers Free Download2016
Karnataka Common Admission Test (KCET) 2016 Entrance exam for the admission in Medical and Engineering colleges in Karnataka will have Physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics question.
In Similar Links you can also have KCET Preparation Tips KCET exam 2016, KCET Question Bank or KCET Reference Books or Study Materials KCET
Four children belonging to the same parents have the following blood groups A, B, AB and O. Hence, the genotypes of the two parents are …………
1) Both parents are homozygous for ‘A’ group
2) One parent is homozygous for ‘A’ and another parent is homozygous for ‘B’
3) One parent is heterozygous for ‘A’ and another parent is heterozygous for ‘B’
4) Both parents are homozygous for ‘B’ group
Mitotic stages are not observed in ……..
1) Cosmarium 2) E.coli
3) Saccharomyces 4) Chlorella
Ans: (2) E.coli
Because, it is bacterium. It undergoes binary fission
The name of Smt. Thimmakka is associated with the
1) planting and conservation of avenue trees
2) agitations against hydroelectric project
3) ‘Appiko’ movement
4) conservationof fauna and flora of the western ghats
Ans: (1) planting and conservation of avenue trees