Kerala CEE Question Paper 2005.
Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM) 2005 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Kerala Engineering Colleges Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Degree Courses
Kerala CET (KEAM) 2005 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This Kerala CET (KEAM) 2005 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this Kerala Engineering 2005 question paper in pdf file for IIT Kerala CET (KEAM) you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2005 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2005 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Kerala CEE Question Paper 2005
Kerala Engineering 2005 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. Kerala CET (KEAM) 2005 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also KEAM 2005 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on KEAM 2005 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on KEAM Entrance 2005 exam. Here JAM 2005 Geology question is also available in English.
The cooling in refrigerator is due to.
1) Reaction of the refrigerator gas
2) Expansion of ice
3) The expansion of the gas in the refrigerator
4) The work of the compressor
For a system in equilibrium, /G =0, under conditions of constant
1) temperature and pressure 2) temperature and volume
3) pressure and volume 4) energy and volume
The extent of adsorption of a gas on a solid depends on
1) nature of the gas• 2) pressure of the gas
3) temperature of the gas 4) all are correct
An emulsifier is a substance which
1) stabilises the emulsion 2) homogenises the emulsion
3) coagulates the emulsion 4) accelerates the dispersion of liquid in liquid
Which of the following types of metals form the most efficient catalysts?
1) alkali metals 2) alkaline earth metals
3) transition metals 4) all the above
Gold is extracted by hydrometallurgical process, based on its property … 1) of being electropositive
2) of being less reactive
3) to form complexes which are water soluble
4) to form salts which are water soluble
In blast furnace, iron oxide is reduced by
1) Hot blast of air 2) Carbon monoxide
3) Carbon 4) Silica