Kerala CEE Question Paper 2004.
Kerala Engineering Entrance (KEAM) 2004 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Kerala Engineering Colleges Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Degree Courses
Kerala CET (KEAM) 2004 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. This Kerala CET (KEAM) 2004 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this Kerala Engineering 2004 question paper in pdf file for IIT Kerala CET (KEAM) you can download it in FREE, if Joint Entrance Examination (JAM) 2004 paper in text for JAM you can download JAM 2004 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Kerala CEE Question Paper 2004
Kerala Engineering 2004 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Joint Admission Test i.e. Kerala CET (KEAM) 2004 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also KEAM 2004 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on KEAM 2004 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on KEAM Entrance 2004 exam. Here JAM 2004 Geology question is also available in English
In a galvanic cell, the electrons flow from:
1) Anode to cathode through the external circuit
2) Cathode to anode through the external circuit.
3) Anode to cathode through the solution.
4) Cathode to anode through the solution.
On treating a mixture of two alkyl halides with sodium metal in dry ether, 2-methyl propane was obtained. The alkyl halides are:
1) Chloromethane and Chloroethane
2) Chioromethane and 1- Chioropropane
3) 2 – Chioropropane and Chiorornethane
4) 2 – Chioropropane and Chloroethane
Which of the following statements about benzyl chloride is incorrect?
1) It is a lachrymatory liquid and answers Beilstein’s test.
2) It gives a white precipitate with alcoholic silver nitrate.
3) It is less reactive than alkyl halides.
4) It can be oxidised to benzaldehyde by boiling with copper nitrate solution.
Nuclear theory of the atom was put forward by:
1) Neils Bohr 2) J. J. Thomson
3) Rutherford 4) Aston
In acetylene molecule, the two carbon atoms are linked by:
1) three sigma bonds 2) three pi bonds
3) one sigma bond and two pi bonds 4) two sigma and one pi bond