GATE CE Question Paper 2010 with Answers Solution.
GATE i.e. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Civil Engineering 2010 Exam has been conducted by IISc Bangalore IIT Bombay IIT Delhi IIT Guwahati IIT Kanpur IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras IIT Roorkee. This GATE CE 2010 examination is the procedure to get the admission in M.Tech
GATE Civil Engineering i.e. CE Question Paper, This GATE CE 2010 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this GATE CE 2010 question paper in pdf file for GATE CE you can download it in FR CE, if GATE Civil Engineering 2010 paper in text for GATE CE you can download GATE CE 2010 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
GATE CE Question Paper 2010 with Answers Solution
GATE CE 2010 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this GATE Civil Engineering 2010 paper is available for all the students in FR CE and also GATE CE 2010 question paper fully solved i.e with answer keys and solution.
You can get daily updates on GATE CE 2010 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on GATE Civil Engineering exam. Here GATE CE 2010 question is also available in English.
4. Two people weighing W each are sitting on a plank of length L floating on water at L/4 from either end. Neglecting the weight of the plank, the bending moment at the centre of the plank is
(A) WL/8(B) WL/16 (C) WL/32 (D)zero
6. The major and minor principal stresses at a point are 3MPa and -3MPa respectively. The maximum shear stress at the point Is
(A) Zero (B) 3MPa (C) 6MPa (D)9MPa
7. The number of independent elastic constants for a linear elastic isotropic and homogeneous material Is
(A) 4 (B) 3 (C) 2 (D)1
8. The effective length of a column of length L fixed against rotation and translation at one end and free at the other end Is
(A) 0.5 L (B) 0.7 L (C) 1.414 L (D)2L
9. As per India standard code of practice for pre stressed concrete (IS:1343-1980) the minimum grades of concrete to he used for post-tensioned and pre-tensioned structural elements are respectively
(A) M20 for both (B) M40 and M30 (C) M15 and M20 (D)M30 and M40