LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Sample Question Paper 2019.
LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Model | Sample | Mock Test Question Paper for 2019 Exam, This LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam preparation.
This LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Paper will help all the students for their preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this LLB Entrance Constitution Of India question paper in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if LLB Entrance Constitution Of India paper in text format you can download LLB Entrance Constitution Of India page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
If you need more LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Sample | Model Paper for 2019 or LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Mock Test Paper with or with out solutions for 2019 exam, you can request us just post a comment (Check end of this page), For better preparation you can also check LLB Entrance Constitution Of India reference books.
LLB Entrance Constitution Of India Sample Question Paper 2019
1. The Supreme Court of India upheld the decision to implement the quota for other backward glasses (OBCs) in higher educational institutions. The court, however, excluded the “creamy layer” from being a beneficiary. The reason is:
(a) Creamy layer is not an OBC; it is a forward caste
(b) Creamy layer is politically powerful
(c) It can compete with others on equal footing
(d) The inclusion of creamy layer would be unjust.
2. Which Article authorises the Parliament to form new States, and alter areas, boundaries or names of existing States?
(a) Article 2
(b) Article 3
(c) Article 6
(d) Article 8
3. The Speaker can ask a member of the House to stop speaking and let another member speak. This phenomenon is known as
(a) yielding the floor
(b) crossing the floor.
4. All-India Services come under Article:
5. What is the duration of ‘zero hour’ in Lok Sabha?
(a) 15 minutes
(c) One hour
(d) Not specified.