LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Model Question Paper with Answers.
LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Model | Sample | Mock Test Question Paper for 2019 Exam, This LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam preparation.
This LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Paper will help all the students for their preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude question paper in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude paper in text format you can download LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
If you need more LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Sample | Model Paper for 2019 or LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Mock Test Paper with or with out solutions for 2019 exam, you can request us just post a comment (Check end of this page), For better preparation you can also check LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude reference books.
LLB Entrance Legal Aptitude Model Question Paper with Answers
1. K.G.Balakrishnan is the ……..Chief Justice of india?
2. The scientific study of law (Jurisprudence) first started among……
3. Who propounded the legal theory called “Utilitarian Individualism”?
4. Who was the law member in the Council of Governer General of India?
5. According to Hindu legal theory the origin of law is……
6. Who founded the Communist legal theory?
(a) Marx and Engels
7. Private international law is also called…………..
(a) Civil law
(b) Conflict of laws
(c) Local laws
(d) Common law
8. The distinction between law and morals was made by
10. Who propounded the theory “law and state are the same”?