Pallavan Grama Bank Reasoning Question Paper (All Posts).
Pallavan Grama Bank Reasoning Question Paper (All Posts) Free download pdf Pallavan Grama Bank Last 10 Years Papers with solution, Last Year Pallavan Grama Bank Question Papers, Previous year Pallavan Grama Bank Question Papers solved, Where can i get Pallavan Grama Bank question paper with solution answers Past Previous year Question Papers for Students download free, Old Pallavan Grama Bank question papers with solution, December Placement Paper Free download pdf Previous year Papers for Students Pallavan Grama Bank Download Pallavan Grama Bank Reasoning Question Paper (All Posts)
Pallavan Grama Bank Reasoning Question Paper (All Posts)
1. What should come in the place of (?) in the given series?
ACE, FGH, ?, PON
2. Typist : Typewriter : : Writer: ?
3. Paint: Artist : : Wood: ?
4. acme : mace :: alga: ?
5. EIGHTY : GIEYTH : : OUTPUT:?
6. ‘Medicine’ is related to ‘Patient’ in the same way as ‘Education’ is related to—
7. Fill in the missing letter in the following series—
S, V, Y, B, ?
8. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series?
3, 8, 6, 14, ?, 20
9. Select the correct option in place of the question mark.
AOP, CQR, EST, GUV, ?
10. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series?
1, 4, 9, 25, 36, ?
Directions—(Q. 11 to 14): Select the one which is different from the other three.
11. (A) Bokaro
12. (A) January
13. (A) Bible
14. (A) Star
Directions—(Q. 15 to 17): based on alphabets.
15. If the sequence of the alphabets is reversed which of the following would be the 14th letter from your left?
(D) None of these
16. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter, which is 12th from the left?
17. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter which is 10th to the left of the last but one letter from the right?
Directions—(Q. 18 to 23) Three of the following four are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
18. (A) Green
19. (A) Rabbit
20. (A) Polo
21. (A) Sun
22. (A) Cheese
23. (A) Carrot
24. In a certain code ‘CONTRIBUTOR’ is written as ‘RTNOCIROTUB’. How is ‘prohibition’ written in that code?
25. If ‘CAT’ and ‘BOAT’ are written as XZG and ‘YLZG’ respectively in a code language how is ‘EGG’ to be written in the same language?
26. In a code language SINGER is written as AIBCED then GINGER will be written in the same code as—
27. If BAT is coded as 283, CAT is coded as 383 and ARE is coded as 801, then the code for BETTER is—
28. If water is called black, black is called tree, tree is called blue, blue is called rain, rain is called pink and pink is called fish in a certain language then what is the colour of sky called in that language?
29. A man walks 3 km northwards and then turns left and goes 2 km. He again turns left and goes 3 km. He turns right and walks straight. In which direction he is walking now?
30. One morning after sunrise Vikram and Shailesh were standing in a lawn with their back towards each other. Vikram’s shadow fell exactly towards left-hand side. Which direction Shailesh was facing?
31. Nageena is taller than Pushpa but not as tall as Manish. Rama is taller than Namita but not as tall as Pushpa. Who among them is the tallest?
32. In an examination Raj got more marks than Moti but not as many as Meena. Meena got more marks than Ganesh and Rupali. Ganesh got less marks than Moti but his marks are not the lowest in the group. Who is second in the descending order of marks?
(D) None of these
33. Pointing to a photograph of a girl, Rajan said “She has no sister or daughter but her mother is the only daughter of my mother.” How is the girl in the photograph related with Rajan’s mother?
(A) Sister in law
(B) Grand daughter
(C) Daughter in law
(D) None of these
34. If Amit’ s father is Billoo’ s father’s only son and Billoo has neither a brother nor a daughter. What is the relationship between Amit and Billoo?
35. An application was received by inward clerk in the afternoon of a weekday. Next day he forwarded it to the table of the senior clerk, who was on leave that day. The senior clerk next day evening put up the application to the desk officer. Desk officer studied the application and disposed off the matter on the same day, i.e., Friday. Which day the application was received by the inward clerk?
(B) Earlier week’s Saturday
36. Flight to Mumbai leaves every 5 hours. At the information counter I learnt that the flight took off 25 minutes before. If the time now is 10 : 45 a.m., what is the time for the next flight?
(A) 2 : 20 a.m.
(B) 3 : 30 a.m.
(C) 3 : 55 p.m.
(D) 3 : 20 p.m.
37. Babloo ranked 16th from the top and 29th from the bottom among those who passed an examination. 6 boys did not participate in the competition and 5 failed in the examination. How many boys were there in the class?
38. Indra is 7th from the left and Jaya is 5th from the right. When they interchange their position Jaya becomes 19th from the right. What is Indra’s position from the left?
39. How many 5’s are in the following sequence of numbers which are immediately preceded by 7?
8 9 5 3 2 5 3 8 5 5 6 8 7 3 3 5 7 7 5 3 6 5 3 3 5 7 3 8
40. How many 8’s are there in the following sequence which are immediately preceded by 6 but not immediately followed by 5?
6 8 5 7 8 5 4 3 6 8 1 9 8 5 4 6 8 2 9 6 8 1 3 6 8 5 3 6
41. If EARTHQUAKE is coded as MOGPENJOSM then EQUATE will be coded as—
42. If COUNTRY is coded in certain way as EMWLVPA, ELECTORATE will be coded
in the same manner as—
43. ‘Air’ is to ‘Bird’ as ‘Water’ is to ……..
44. ‘Pencil’ is to ‘Write’ as ‘Knife’ is to ………
45. Mohan is 18th from either end of a row of boys ? How many boys are there in that row?
46. In a class of 60 where boys are twice that of girls, Ramya ranked 17th from the top. If there are 9 boys ahead of Ramya, how many girls are after her in the rank?
47. ‘Soldier’ is related to ‘Army’ in the same way as ‘Pupil’ is related to …….
48. ‘Kilogram’ is related to ‘Quintal’ in the same way as ‘Paisa’ is related to………
49. ‘Stammering’ is to ‘Speech’ as Deafness is to …………
50. ‘Guilt’ is to ‘Past’ as ‘Hope’ is to …………