PS TET How to apply Online Application 2020 Punjab State Teacher Eligibility.
How to apply online
1. Before applying online non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs 500/- per paper and Rs 300/- for SC Candidates per paper (The candidate who intend to appear for both Papers I & II, the fee shall be Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of “Director, C-DAC, Mohali payable at Mohali/ Chandigarh should be ready as the application fee details are needs to be entered in the form.
2. Fill the online application form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link PSTET Online Registration.
3. The application can be filled online only till 05-2011 up to 5.00 PM.
4. If by mistake the candidate has filed in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 4-2011 to 05-2011 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
5. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the registration slip.
6. Only online forms will be entertained. The registration number generated in the form should be written at the back of the demand draft along with the name of the candidate, father name and postal address.
7. Send/ post one copy of the on line registration slip (Printed) with a self attested photograph along with the original demand draft of requisite fee (Non refundable) to “Director, C-DAC, A-34,Phase 8, industrial area Mohali which should reach positively by 18-5-2011 (Please do not send any other document). The application fee in the shape of demand draft received after the last date i.e. 18-5-2011 will not be considered.
8. The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference from 01-06-2011.
9. The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website
http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering his/her registration number and password (Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security) from 03-06-2011. Incase candidate unable to get the admit card, he/ she must contact C-DAC Mohali personally or on helpline numbers one day before the said examination upto 5.00 PM, failing which department will not be held responsible.
10. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
11. Candidate are advised to visit the websitehttp://recruitment.cdacmohali.in regularly for more updates and important information.
12 Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
13 Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Education Department shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
14 The result list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website
PS TET How to apply Online Application 2020 Punjab State Teacher Eligibility
1. The candidate has to apply only online http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in No other mode of applying will be entertained.
2. The written examination will be conducted out of those candidates only who will fulfill the prescribed academic and technical qualification and will submit the bank demand draft of prescribed fee.
3. The proposed date for the written examination for the said PSTET is 12-06-2011. The venue of Exam Centre will be available on the website on 03-06-2011.
4. The candidates should reach the examination centre one hour before the start of the examination. At the examination centre, the candidate has to produce his/her admit card pasted with passport size photograph and duly attested by self along with identity proof, which may be either any of from the Driving license, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card.
5. The candidates must satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for this test. Merely appearing in the examination and qualifying the test does not entitle the candidate for issue of the certificate. The issue of certificate will be subject to their Verification of original documents. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category etc, of the candidate. On failing to establish of any of the documents the candidate will not be considered for issue of certificate and liable for criminal action.
6. The Question Paper will be of objective type (150 marks) having 150 questions with multiple choices on OMR sheet with one correct answer of each question of appropriate standards. The duration of the paper will be of 90 minutes. There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING. Each right answer will carry one mark.
7. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without Roll Number Slip and identity proof in original. 8. Candidates should bring with them BLUE or BLACK Ball Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination
9. Candidates are advised to visit the web-site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in regularly.
10. The Proposed date of declaration of written examination result is 20-06-2011.