Rajasthan B.Ed Entrance GK Question Paper 2020 Sample Model Paper.
Free download pdf Rajasthan University B.Ed Entrance Exam Rajasthan B.Ed Last 10 Years Papers with solution, Last Year Rajasthan B.Ed Question Papers, Previous year Rajasthan B.Ed Question Papers solved, Where can i get Rajasthan B.Ed question paper with solution answers Past Previous year Question Papers for Students download free, Old Rajasthan B.Ed question papers with solution, December Placement Paper Free download pdf Previous year Papers for Students Rajasthan B.Ed Download free Question bank, Rajasthan B.Ed Papers, Rajasthan B.Ed Past Question Papers solved, paf Rajasthan B.Ed papers free download, 2019 – 2020 Rajasthan B.Ed paper Download, Rajasthan B.Ed Question Paper Download Free, Free download pdf Rajasthan B.Ed answer Key, Rajasthan B.Ed Question Paper with answers, Rajasthan B.Ed Question Paper with Answer key free Download Free Rajasthan B.Ed Sample question papers Rajasthan B.Ed Model question papers Rajasthan B.Ed mock test papers Rajasthan B.Ed Rajasthan B.Ed How to crack | reference books latest books Rajasthan B.Ed Coaching Center Institutes Rajasthan B.Ed Syllabus vacancies latest books recruitment 2020
General Knowledge : Solved Paper
61. Who is the author of the book “Chhattisgarh Geet Sangraha, Antas Ke Geet” ?
(A) Brij Mohan Agarwal (B) Rajesh Chouhan (C) Devendra Verma (D) Dr. Raman Singh
62. The highest dam in India, Bhakra, is built ozn—
(A) Vyas river (B) Jhelum river (C) Sutlej river (D) Ghaghara river
63. The currency of Myanmar is—
(A) Dollar (B) Rupee (C) Taka (D) Kyat
64. Which is the smallest country (in population) ?
(A) Vatican city (B) Nauru (C) Monaco (D) Palau
65. Who is associated with the term ‘Loknayak’ in India ?
(A) Lala Lajpat Rai (B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak (C) Jay Prakash Narayan (D) Madan Mohan Malviya
66. Which of the following sites has been included in UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites ?
(A) Chilka Lake (B) Dal Lake (C) Nagin Lake (D) Sunderbans National Park
67. Which country won the ICC Twenty-20 World Cup ?
(A) India (B) Pakistan (C) Australia (D) England
68. Indravati National Park is situated on the banks of river—
(A) Mahanadi (B) Sone (C) Ganga (D) Indravati
69. Which water reservoir is the highest in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Minimata Reservoir (B) Ravishankar Reservoir (C) Sondhoor Reservoir (D) Kodar Reservoir
70. Who, out of the following, was the first recipient of Bharat Ratna Award ?
(A) B.C. Roy (B) S. Chandrashekhar (C) C.V. Raman (D) Gobind Ballabh Pant
71. Trans-Siberian Railway terminals are—
(A) Moscow and Vladivostok (B) St. Petersburg and Vladivostok (C) Moscow and Krasnoyarsk (D) St. Petersburg and Krasnoyarsk
72. Largest Mica deposits are in—
(A) South Africa (B) India (C) USA (D) Australia
73. Heat stored in water vapour is—
(A) Specific heat (B) Latent heat (C) Absolute heat (D) Relative heat
74. Force of deflection was first discovered by—
(A) Coriolis (B) Ferrel (C) Thornthwaite (D) Koeppen
75. Contours are imaginary lines showing—
(A) places of equal atmospheric pressure (B) same temperature areas (C) places of equal altitudes (D) equal sunshine areas
76. Which State of India has the largest area ?
(A) Uttar Pradesh (B) Madhya Pradesh (C) Maharashtra (D) Rajasthan
77. The fertile land between two rivers is called—
(A) Watershed (B) Water divide (C) Doab (D) Tarai
78. At which place Chhattisgarh’s Super Thermal Power Station is located ?
(A) Raigarh (B) Dantewada (C) Korba (D) Bhilai
79. Which of the following state has won the 2007 UNDP Award for Human Development Report in the category of Excellence in Participation and capacity building process ?
(A) Bihar (B) Maharashtra (C) Haryana (D) Chhattisgarh
80. Which of the following pairs (Sanctuaries and districts) is not properly matched ?
(A) Achanakmar—Bilaspur (B) Badalkhol—Jashpur (C) Gomerda—Raigarh (D) Udanti—Sarguja
81. The Unitary System of Government possesses which of the following advantages ?
(A) Greater adaptability (B) Strong State (C) Greater participation by the people (D) Lesser chances of authoritarianism
82. Which one of the following is not an element of the State ?
(A) Population (B) Land (C) Army (D) Government
83. According to the Indian Constitution, the Ministers shall hold office during the pleasure of the—
(A) President of India (B) Prime Minister of India (C) Parliament (D) Supreme Court
84. The Parliament consists of—
(A) President, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha (B) Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha (C) Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha (D) Vidhan Sabha, Vidhan Parishad and Lok Sabha
85. Who decides whether a bill is a Money Bill or not ?
(A) President (B) Prime Minister (C) Finance Minister (D) Speaker of the Lok Sabha
86. Which of the following is called the ‘powerhouse’ of the cell ?
(A) Nucleus (B) Lysosome (C) Chromosome (D) Mitochondrion
87. Acquired Immuno-Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is caused by—
(A) protozoa (B) virus (C) fungus (D) bacteria
88. Which of the following processes does not increase the amount of cabron dioxide in air ?
(A) Breathing (B) Photosynthesis (C) Burning of petrol (D) Aerobic decay of vegetation
89. The vitamin that is most readily manufactured in our bodies is—
(A) vitamin A (B) vitamin B (C) vitamin C (D) vitamin D
90. Which of the following metals occurs in free state ?
(A) Copper (B) Iron (C) Zinc (D) Lead
91. The World Trade Organisation was formed in—
(A) 1991 (B) 1995 (C) 1997 (D) 1999
92. A Trade Policy consists of—
(A) Export-Import Policy (B) Licencing Policy (C) Foreign Exchange Policy (D) Balance of Payment Policy
93. Which bank in India performs duties of Central Bank ?
(A) Central Bank of India (B) State Bank of India (C) Reserve Bank of India (D) Above (A) and (B)
94. The Swarajya Party was formed following the failure of—
(A) Non-Cooperation Movement (B) Civil Disobedience Movement (C) Quit India Movement (D) Champaran Satyagraha
95. The largest standing army of the Sultanate, directly paid by the State, was created by—
(A) Iltutmish (B) Alauddin Khalji (C) Muhammad-bin-Tughluq (D) Sikander Lodi
96. With which of the following centres of learning, Chanakya the famous teacher of Chandragupta Maurya, was associated ?
(A) Takshashila (B) Nalanda (C) Vikramashila (D) Vaishali
97. Who among the following Rajput kings defeated Muhammad Ghori for the first time ?
(A) Prithviraj III (B) Chalukya Bhim (C) Jaichandra (D) Kumar Pal
98. The Headquarters of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) is located at—
(A) Paris (France) (B) Geneva (Switzerland) (C) New York (USA) (D) Bangkok (Thailand)
99. ‘The Federal System with Strong Centre’ has been borrowed by the Indian Constitution from—
(A) United States of America (B) Canada (C) United Kingdom (D) France
100. ‘Thomas Cup’ is associated with which game/sports ?
(A) Hockey (B) Football (C) Basketball (D) Badminton
Answers : 61. (B) 62. (C) 63. (D) 64. (A) 65. (C) 66. (D) 67. (A) 68. (D) 69. (A) 70. (C) 71. (A) 72. (B) 73. (B) 74. (A) 75. (C) 76. (D) 77. (C) 78. (C) 79. (D) 80. (D) 81. (B) 82. (C) 83. (A) 84. (D) 85. (D) 86. (D) 87. (B) 88. (B) 89. (D) 90. (A) 91. (B) 92. (A) 93. (C) 94. (A) 95. (B) 96. (A) 97. (B) 98. (A) 99. (B) 100. (D)