Uttarakhand B.Ed Entrance Reasoning Question Paper 2019 Sample Model Paper.
Free download pdf Uttarakhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Last 10 Years Papers with solution, Last Year Uttarakhand B.Ed Question Papers, Previous year Uttarakhand B.Ed Question Papers solved, Where can i get Uttarakhand B.Ed question paper with solution answers Past Previous year Question Papers for Students download free, Old Uttarakhand B.Ed Science Arts Commerce question papers with solution, December Placement Paper Free download pdf Previous year Papers for Students Uttarakhand B.Ed Download free Question bank, Uttarakhand B.Ed Papers, Uttarakhand B.Ed Past Question Papers solved, paf Uttarakhand B.Ed papers free download, 2018 – 19 Uttarakhand B.Ed paper Download, Uttarakhand B.Ed Question Paper Download Free, Free download pdf Uttarakhand B.Ed answer Key, Uttarakhand B.Ed Question Paper with answers, Uttarakhand B.Ed Question Paper with Answer key free Download Free Uttarakhand B.Ed Sample question papers Uttarakhand B.Ed Model question papers Uttarakhand B.Ed mock test papers Uttarakhand B.Ed Uttarakhand B.Ed How to crack | reference books latest books Uttarakhand B.Ed Coaching Center Institutes Uttarakhand B.Ed Syllabus December vacancies latest books recruitment 2018 – 19
Uttarakhand B.Ed Entrance Reasoning Question Paper 2019 Sample Model Paper
1. What should come in the place of (?) in the given series?
ACE, FGH, ?, PON
2. Typist : Typewriter : : Writer: ?
3. Paint: Artist : : Wood: ?
4. acme : mace :: alga: ?
5. EIGHTY : GIEYTH : : OUTPUT:?
6. ‘Medicine’ is related to ‘Patient’ in the same way as ‘Education’ is related to—
7. Fill in the missing letter in the following series—
S, V, Y, B, ?
8. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series?
3, 8, 6, 14, ?, 20
9. Select the correct option in place of the question mark.
AOP, CQR, EST, GUV, ?
10. What should come in the place of question mark in the following series?
1, 4, 9, 25, 36, ?
Directions—(Q. 11 to 14): Select the one which is different from the other three.
11. (A) Bokaro
12. (A) January
13. (A) Bible
14. (A) Star
Directions—(Q. 15 to 17): based on alphabets.
15. If the sequence of the alphabets is reversed which of the following would be the 14th letter from your left?
(D) None of these
16. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter, which is 12th from the left?
17. Which letter is the 8th letter to the right of the letter which is 10th to the left of the last but one letter from the right?
Directions—(Q. 18 to 23) Three of the following four are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
18. (A) Green
19. (A) Rabbit
20. (A) Polo
21. (A) Sun
22. (A) Cheese
23. (A) Carrot
24. In a certain code ‘CONTRIBUTOR’ is written as ‘RTNOCIROTUB’. How is ‘prohibition’ written in that code?
25. If ‘CAT’ and ‘BOAT’ are written as XZG and ‘YLZG’ respectively in a code language how is ‘EGG’ to be written in the same language?
26. In a code language SINGER is written as AIBCED then GINGER will be written in the same code as—
27. If BAT is coded as 283, CAT is coded as 383 and ARE is coded as 801, then the code for BETTER is—
28. If water is called black, black is called tree, tree is called blue, blue is called rain, rain is called pink and pink is called fish in a certain language then what is the colour of sky called in that language?
29. A man walks 3 km northwards and then turns left and goes 2 km. He again turns left and goes 3 km. He turns right and walks straight. In which direction he is walking now?
30. One morning after sunrise Vikram and Shailesh were standing in a lawn with their back towards each other. Vikram’s shadow fell exactly towards left-hand side. Which direction Shailesh was facing?
31. Nageena is taller than Pushpa but not as tall as Manish. Rama is taller than Namita but not as tall as Pushpa. Who among them is the tallest?