Delhi TET Eligibility | Educational Qualification.
Delhi TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) exam 2014 Delhi TET Eligibility | Educational Qualification
The following persons are eligible for appearing in the Delhi TET
i). Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior Secondary level is admissible for SC/ST/ Differently abled Candidates.
ii). For this year only,a candidate with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification shall also be eligible for test for classes I to V, provided he/she undergoes, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6–month special program in Elementary Education.
* A diploma/degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.Ed. (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Delhi TET Operators Exam 2013 All details
- Delhi TET Books Study Materials For Paper I and Paper II
- Delhi SSA TGT Recruitment 2012 3671 Posts contract basis
- Delhi TET Syllabus | Question Pattern
- Delhi TET Operators Question Paper Study Materials.