EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form @www.apeamcet .org AP Online / e-Seva / CSC.
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2012 EAMCET APEAMCET 2012 @www.apeamcet .org and www.apeamcet.nic.in EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form @www.apeamcet .org
- Engineering Includes B.E/B.Tech./B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)/B.Tech.(Diary Technology)/B.Tech.(FST)/ B.Sc.(CA & BM) (MPC)/B.Pharm(MPC)/Pharm-D(MPC)
- Medical includes B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc.(Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) B) MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS C) B.Pharm / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) D) Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
For online submission EAMCETt Online Registration starts from 12th February 2012 ,Applicants can pay the fee at any AP Online centers/E-Seve or Directly use any debit or credit card to pay the fee, from the official website , will be available on or after 10th February 2012
EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form –Last date with a fine of Rs.500:April 9-04-2012
EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form –Last date with a fine of Rs.1000:April 19-04-2012
EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form – Last date with a fine of Rs. 5000:April 28-04-2012
EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form – Last date with a fine of Rs. 10,000: 9-5-2012
Debit / Credit card
1 If you choose to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details given below .
2 Mandatory details.
3 After entering the details above, Click on the ” Make Payment ” Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
4 During the payment process don’t click the Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
5 After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a “Transaction Id” is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
AP Online / e-Seva / CSC
- 1 Visit any of the AP Online,e-Seva / CSC centers with the following mandatory details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination Eg:- Intermediate Public Examination, CBSE, ICSE, RGUKT etc..
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
- Stream applying for Engineering(E) or Agriculture & Medical (AM) or Both (E&AM)
- 2 Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
- 3 Logon to www.apeamcet.org using the “Transaction Id” given above
- Download EAMCET 2012 Online Application Form User Guide