SET | SLET History Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III.
STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST (SET | SLET) Exam 2023 for JRF SET | SLET History Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III Maharashtra & Goa SET | SLET, Tamil Nadu SET | SLET Madhya Pradesh SET | SLET, Andhra Pradesh SET | SLET, Himachal Pradesh SET | SLET, Jammu & Kashmir SET | SLET Question Paper Previous Model Paper with answers solution , Rajasthan SET | SLET, West Bengal SET | SLET, NE-SLET (Which includes all North Eastern states and Sikkim) Karnataka SET | SLET Question Paper 2023 Books Question Paper Previous Model Paper II and III SET | SLET History Question Paper Free Download Model Papers II and III
Paper – II
1. The most common shape of Harappan seal is
(A) square (B) round
(C) rectangular (D) oval.
2. In which part of India did the ‘Nagara’ style of architecture develop ?
(A) North-East India
(C) East India
(B) South India
(D) North India.
3. Which of the following pairs are correctly matched ?
I. Lothal – Ancient Dockyard
11. Sarnath – First sermon of Buddha
111. Rajgir – Lion capital of Ashoka
IV. Nalanda – Great seat of Buddhist learning.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below :
(A) I, 11, I11 and IV
(C) I, I1 and IV
(B) I11 and IV
(D) I and 11.
Paper – I11
SECTION – I
Note : i) Answer all questions.
ii) Each question carries twenty marks.
iii) Each answer should be given in 500 words.
1. Discuss the characteristics of the Indus civilization.
Write an essay on Mughal architecture.
Discuss the major shifts in the historiography of Indian nationalism.
2. Examine the status of the Sudras in ancient India.
Write an essay on the emergence of India’s temple cities.
Was India’s Partition inevitable ?