SNAP Question Paper 2009.
Symbiosis National Aptitute Test (SNAP) 2009 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Symbiosis institutes in MBA Management Professional Degree Courses
SNAP 2009 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type General English, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative, General Awareness Knowledge This SNAP 2009 Question will help all the students for their SNAP 2009 exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e. multiple choice question answers, if this Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2009 question paper in pdf file for SNAP MBA Entrance you can download it in FREE, if Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2009 paper in text for SNAP you can download Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2009 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
SNAP Question Paper 2009
Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2009 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Symbiosis National Aptitute Test i.e. SNAP 2009 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also SNAP 2009 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution. www.oldquestionpapers.net
A dice is rolled three times and sum of three numbers appearing on the uppermost face is 15. The chance that the first roll was a four is
(1) 2/5 (2) 1/5
(3) 1/6 (4) None of these
2. A boat covers a distance of 30 kms downstream in 2 hours while it takes 6 hours to cover the same distance upstream. What is the speed of the boat in kms per
(1) 5 (2) 7.5
(3) 13 (4) 18
3. A five digit number is formed by using the digits 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 without repetitions. What is the probability that the number is divisible by 4?
(1) 1/5 (2) 5/6
(3) 4/5 (4) None of these
4. If the algebraic sum of deviations of 20 observations measured from 23 is 70, mean of these observations would be
(1) 24 (2) 25
(3) 26 (4) None of these
5. An alloy of gold and silver weighs 50 gms. It contains 80% gold. How much gold should be added to the alloy so that percentage of gold is increased to 90?
(1) 50 gms (2) 60 gms
(3) 30 gms (4) 40 gms
6. Weekly incomes of two persons are in the ratio of 7 : 3 and their weekly expenses are in the ratio of 5 : 2. If each of them saves Rs. 300 per week, then the weekly income of the first person is
(1) Rs. 7500 (2) Rs. 4500
(3) Rs. 6300 (4) Rs. 5400
7. Wheat is now being sold at Rs. 27 per kg. During last month its cost was Rs. 24 per kg. Find by how much per cent a family reduces its consumption so as to keep the expenditure fixed.
(1) 10.2% (2) 12.1%
(3) 12.3% (4) 11.1%
8. There are 10 stations on a railway line. The number of different journey tickets that are required by the authorities is
(1) 92 (2) 90
(3) 91 (4) None of these