TANCET MBA Syllabus And Question Pattern 2016.
TANCET MBA Syllabus And Question Pattern 2016 TamilNadu CET i.e TANCET is an exam conducted by Anna University. TANCET means (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) 2016 for admission to MBA, MCA, M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan programme in Tamil Nadu. The test is conducted at various centers through out the country.
TANCET MBA Question Pattern 2014
- Number of Questions -100
- No. of alternative answers-5
- Mark for every correct answer- 1
- Max. Marks-100
- Negative marks for every wrong answer-1/5
Note:Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer and 1/5 mark will be deducted.
TANCET MBA Syllabus 2012
- Evaluate the candidate’s ability to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension
- Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level (including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of Mathematics and use of day – to – day facts.
Business Situation Analsyis (Business Decision Making)
- Test the knowledge on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like