TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Educational General Awareness (GK) Question Paper Answers.
TET GK Model | Sample | Mock Test Question Paper for 2016 Exam, This TET GK Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam preparation.
This TET GK Paper will help all the students for their preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this TET GK question paper in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if TET GK paper in text format you can download TET GK page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
TET Educational General Awareness (GK) Question Paper Answers
If you need more TET GK Sample | Model Paper for 2016 or TET GK Mock Test Paper with or with out solutions for 2016 exam, you can request us just post a comment (Check end of this page), For better preparation you can also check TET GK reference books.
1. Ganpati festival was started by—
(A) Jyotiba Phule
(B) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(C) M. G. Ranade
(D) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
2. The name ‘Indian National Congress’ was given by—
(A) S. N. Banerjee
(B) Feroz Shah Mehta
(C) Dadabhai Naoroji
(D) M. G. Ranade
3. German Silver is the alloy combination of—
(A) Copper, Zinc and Nickel
(B) Copper, Aluminium and Nickel
(C) Chromium, Nickel and Mercury
(D) Copper, Lead and Chromium
4. Who is considered the ‘Guardian of public purse’ ?
(C) Comptroller and Auditor General
(D) Public Accounts Committee
5. Where is Nandapa Wild-life Sanctuary ?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
6. Which of the following committees on education is considered as the Magna Carta of
English Education in India ?
(A) Wood’s Despatch
(B) Raleigh Commission
(C) Saddler Commission
(D) Hunter Commission
7. Who said—“Patriotisim is religion and religion is love for India” ?
(A) Swami Vivekananda
(B) Raj Narain Bose
(C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(D) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
8. The famous ‘Kirtistambha’ at Chittor was built by—
(A) Rana Pratap
(B) Rana Kumbha
(C) Rana Hammir
(D) Rana Sangram Singh
9. Gold coins in India were first introduced by—
10. Light year is the unit of—