TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Papers.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2019 For TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Question Papers 2019 TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Sample Question papers TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Mock Test Question Paper for 2019 Exam, This TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Exam preparation.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2019 exam Model Paper 2019 will help all the students for their TGT Teaching Aptitude Model exam preparation, here the TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Sample question 2019 are MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this TGT Teaching Aptitude Model question paper 2019 in pdf file format you can download it in FREE, if TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Sample Paper 2019 in text format you can download TGT Teaching Aptitude Model page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Papers
www.oldquestionpapers.net provides all kind model papers like here TGT Teaching Aptitude Model exam Model Paper 2019 you can make your exam preparation much more better by this TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Sample Paper 2019 with Answers | Solution www.oldquestionpapers.net also allow you download TGT Teaching Aptitude Model Exam Guess Paper with Free of Cost.
1. Emotional Adjustment of students is effective in-
(A) Personality formation
(D) All of the above
2. Black-board can be included in which group/category of teaching-aids ?
(C) Audio-visual aids
(D) None of the above
3. Which of the following is related with teaching skill ?
(A) Black-board writing
(B) Solving questions
(C) Asking questions
(D) All the above
4. Students who ask questions in the class should be-
(A) Advised to meet the teacher after the class
(B) Encouraged to participate in the discussion in the class
(C) Encouraged to continue asking questions
(D) Encouraged to search answers independently
5. At authoritarian level teaching 1S••••
(A) Teacher centered
(C) Headmaster centered
(D) Experience based
6. Who developed the interaction analysis category system in education for increasing the
(C) Amidon and Simon
(D) Richard Over
7. One of the important theory of moral development has been proposed by——
(A) Laurence Kohlberg
(B) Erik Fromm
(C) Daniel Coleman
(D) Benjamin Bloom
8. Character is developed by-
(B) Conduct and behavior
(D) All of the above
9. Which of the following is not a level of teaching learning ?
(A) Differentiation level
(B) Memory level
(C) Reflective level
(D) Understanding level
10. NUEPA is mainly concerned with-
(A) Educational Supervision
(B) Educational Unity
(C) Educational Planning
(D) Educational Evaluation
11. The name of Yashpal Committee Report (1993) is-
(A) l.C.T. in Teacher education
(B) Learning without Burden
(C) Learning through Broad-
(D) None of the above
12. The Father of Psychoanalysis is-
(A) Erik H. Erikson
(B) ]ean Piaget
(C) Jerorne S. Bruner
(D) Sigmund Freud
13. ln pedagogy computer is used-
(A) To motivate the learner
(B) To provide feedback
(C) To interact with the learner
(D) For all the above
14. Which of the following is die brain of the computer ?
(B) Central processing unit
(D) Hard Disc
15. Spare the rod —- spoil the child. This assumption is related to that type of discipline which has been advocated-
(A) By naturalist philosophy
(B) By pragmatist philosophy
(C) In Victorian Era
(D) ln Democratic Era
16. You worship God because—
(A) Your friends tell you to do so
(B) It gives you inner strength
(C) You have religious atmosphere at home
(D) You fear God
17. Which of the following is most appropriate about your honesty?
(A) I am the most honest person
(B) I have done all my tasks with a sense of duty
(C) I never accepted any gift for any work
(D) I have turned down so many tempting offers
18. If a person talks bad about your parents before you, what will you do?
(A) Tell him to shut up
(B) Listen him carefully
(C) Break relationship with him
(D) Join him in this act
19. What is the most effective way to reform the aggressive behaviour of a child?
(A) He should be kept in isolation
(B) Reasons for this behaviour should be investigated
(C) He should be punished severely
(D) He should be ignored
20. What will you do as Principal if a teacher of the school does not come to a function of school on time?
(A) You will ask him to meet you after the function is over
(B) You will complain this to the management committee of the school
(C) You will scold him before everyone
(D) You will tell him about his responsibilities
21. What should a teacher do when examinations are near?
(A) Complete the syllabus by calling students at his home
(B) Complete the syllabus by devoting extra time in school
(C) Ask the students to complete the syllabus themselves
(D) Help them solving with important questions
22. How will you resolve you differences with your colleague?
(A) By arguing before other colleagues
(B) Complain to the Principal
(C) Resolve it mutually by trying to know the reason for this
(D) By ridiculing him
23. What is essential for the self-confidence of a teacher?
(A) His authority on his subject
(B) His being social
(C) His attractive personality
(D) His being rich
24. All teachers in school should be punctual because—
(A) This will make students also punctual
(B) Students will understand the importance of time
(C) This will inculcate good habit in students
(D) All of these
25. There is fear of social-evils affecting the schools. What will be your attitude to prevent it?
(C) Similar to other teachers