WBSSC Anthropology Syllabus (Pass, Hons, PG)
Download WBSSC (West Bengal School Service Commission) Syllabus WBSSC Anthropology Syllabus (Pass, Hons, PG) 2012 Exam 2012 for teacher requirement exam in West Bengal (WB) Syllabus for Pass, honours (Hons), Post Graduate (PG) Students WB SSC
Section I: Aim, Scope and Branches of Biological Anthropology and its development in
Section II: Anatomy and Morphology.
1. Morphological features of man (Homo sapiens, sapiens)
2. Study of human skeleton: names and position of bones.
(a) Skull: study of different normas.
(b) Post cranial osteology: Vertebral column, Pectoral girdle,
Thorax, Pelvis, Upper and lower extremities.
3. Determination of sex from skull and pelvis.
4. Anatomical modifications in the skeleton as a consequence of evolution
- WBSSC Others Important Materials