CLAT 2019-20 Brochures | Application Form www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2019-20 Brochures | Application Form www.clat.ac.in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019-20 www.clat.ac.in CLAT 2019-20 Brochures Application Form
CLAT 2019-20 brochure will be available from 2nd January 2019-20 on www.clat.ac.in
Issue of Application Forms (SBI specified branches and All CLAT – 2019-20 Member National Law Universities) January, 2019-20 (Monday
- Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT-2019-20 Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches (refer-www.clat.ac.in ) of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above against payment of Rs.3000/- only (Rs.2500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD on submission of proof) inclusive of test fee and bank charges.
- Request for Application Form may be sent to the Convener, CLAT-2012, National Law University, Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur -342 304 (Raj.) with a demand-draft of Rs.3000/- only (Rs.2500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of the National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C and payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting and following the instructions given at www.clat.ac.in*
- Applications can also be downloaded from www.clat.ac.in*
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). The 11 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR).
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU).
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS).
- National Law University, Jodhpur(NLU).
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU).
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU).
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL).
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU).
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS).