CLAT 2015 Brochures | Application Form www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2015 Brochures | Application Form www.clat.ac.in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 www.clat.ac.in CLAT 2015 Brochures Application Form
CLAT 2012 brochure will be available from 2nd January 2012 on www.clat.ac.in
Issue of Application Forms (SBI specified branches and All CLAT -2012 Member National Law Universities)
2nd January, 2012 (Monday
- Printed Application Forms along with the CLAT-2012 Information Brochure will be available at the designated branches (refer-www.clat.ac.in ) of the State Bank of India, or in any of Law Schools mentioned above against payment of Rs.3000/- only (Rs.2500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD on submission of proof) inclusive of test fee and bank charges.
- Request for Application Form may be sent to the Convener, CLAT-2012, National Law University, Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore, Jodhpur -342 304 (Raj.) with a demand-draft of Rs.3000/- only (Rs.2500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD) drawn in favour of the National Law University, Jodhpur CLAT A/C and payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting and following the instructions given at www.clat.ac.in*
- Applications can also be downloaded from www.clat.ac.in*
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). The 11 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR).
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU).
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS).
- National Law University, Jodhpur(NLU).
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU).
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU).
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL).
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU).
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS).