ESIC MTS Syllabus and Question Pattern (Multi Tasking Staff ) Exam 2019-20
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Exam 2019-20 ESIC Kerala Chennai North East Region
ESIC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff ) Syllabus and Question Pattern Exam 2019-20
ESIC MTS Paper I: The question paper will have multiple choice questions of objective type. The duration of the Examination is two hours (from 10.00 a.m. to 12 noon):
Number of questions in each subjects is 50
- (i) Numerical Ability
- (ii) English Language
- (iii) General Intelligence
- (iv) General Awareness
The questions will be set in English and Hindi for the subjects (i), (iii) & (iv).
The maximum marks will be 200. The level of difficulty will be with reference to the educational qualification
prescribed for the post.
Negative marking is there and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
The Selection for the post of MTS will be made on the basis of written test only.
Note: This above ESIC syllabus info is based on ESIC Chennai Recruitment, if you have applied in different state then please check their official website
- ESIC Exam 2019-20 All Detais
- ESIC Syllabus and Question Pattern for Upper Division Clerks or Cashier Exam 2019-20
- ESIC Syllabus and Question Pattern MTS (Multi Tasking Staff ) Exam 2019-20
- ESIC Admit Card for MTS and UDC Exam 2019-20
- ESIC Question Paper Study Materials