AP DSC 2012 Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Qualification For Teachers Recruitment Test.
A candidate for selection to the posts of Teachers shall possess the academic and professional/ training qualifications as follows:-
- (a) Must possess APTET (Paper-I) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of SGT and APTET (Paper–II with any optional subject) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of School Assistant and Language Pandit, with 60% and above score in respect of General candidates, 50% and above score in respect of B.C candidates, 40% and above score in respect of SC/ST candidates and differently abled (at least 40% handicap in respect of Orthopedic / Visually Impaired and 75% handicap in respect of Hearing Impaired).
- (b) Must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
- (c)(i) Must posses Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- (ii) Must possess Academic degrees of Universities recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- (iii) Teacher Education Courses recognized by National Council for teacher Education.
- (iv) Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- (v)Special Education Courses recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.