AP TRT (Teachers Recruitment Test) 2019-20 Procedure.
AP TRT (Teachers Recruitment Test) 2019-20 Procedure Andhra Pradesh (AP) Commissioner &. Director of School Education (DSE) Exam 2019-20 For the Recruitment of SGT, School Assistants, Language Pandits, Physical Education Teachers (PET), Municipal Teachers in AP School.
AP TRT (Teachers Recruitment Test) 2019-20 Procedure
- The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test, and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (Teachers Recruitment Test) and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts, except Physical Education Teacher for which the total 100 marks shall be for the written test only.
- AP DSC 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Qualification For Teachers Recruitment Test (For All Posts)