BHU B.P.Ed ((Bachelor of Physical Education) Admission 2017 UET Entrance Exam 2017.
How to Apply
BHU B.P.Ed Admission 2017 UET Entrance Exam 2017.
- For admission in BHU B.P.Ed ((Bachelor of Physical Education) course, a candidate will be required to submit a filled in ‘Application Form’ for the purpose. The ‘Application Form’ along with ‘Information Bulletin’ can be purchased from the Office of Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University or some other designated offices of the Banaras Hindu University by paying an amount of Fees
- The application for admission BHU B.P.Ed ((Bachelor of Physical Education) can also be submitted ONLINE. The details of this, can be seen from BHU Website
Duration: 1 Year
|Commencement date of sale of application forms from the office counter||:||feb-17|
|Last date for sale of application forms from the office counter||:||feb-17|
|Last date for receipt of duly completed application forms||:||feb-17|
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Qualification –
- a) Bachelor Degree in Physical Education with 50% marks or (b) Bacheor’s Degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with 50% marks or (c) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education /Bacheor’s Degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with 45% marks and participation in National/All India Inter-University/ Inter-University Competition in Sports Recognized by AIU or IOA.
AGE: Age should not be more than 25 years on 1st July of the admission year and
- The participation must be within past three years from 1st July of the year of admission. and
- The candidates of B. P. Ed. are required to attach self attested copy of the highest sports participation certificate, if any, for consideration of Bonus Points for sports participation. (see clause Duration of Test and Structure of Question Paper of B. P. Ed.).
BHU B.P.Ed UET Entrance Exam 2012 –
- There shall be one paper of 90 minutes (One and half hours) duration carrying 300 marks containing 100 multiple-choice questions. These questions shall be based on General Studies, Aptitude Test, Current Affairs and General Knowledge about Sports. All candidates have to appear in Physical fitness test (modified AAHPER fitness test) of 300 marks conducted by External Examiners appointed by Controller of Examinations., at Department of Physical Education, BHU at Varanasi only in the supervision of the C. E. or his representative(s).
NOTE: (1) Appearance in both Theory and Physical Fitness Test is mandatory in order to be eligible for consideration for admission.
- (2)The candidates will also be required to produce the original highest sport participation certificate, if any, at the time of Physical Fitness Test for computation of Bonus Points for sports.
- (3) The conversion formula for Physical Fitness Test will be available at the time of Test. (xi) B. Mus.: [Vocal/(Instrumental Music- Sitar, Flute, Violin, Tabla)/BPA(Dance- Kathak/Bhartnatyam)]
There shall be one written Paper of 120 minutes (Two hours) duration containing 100 multiple-choice questions each in Vocal, Instrumental, Dance carrying 300 marks and one practical Examination (performance and viva) of 45 minutes duration carrying 600 marks for each candidate.
Questions will be based on the 3-Year Diploma Course of Vocal, Instrumental & Dance of BHU or equivalent Examination.
- BHU Admission 2012 News, Question Paper and Study Materials