BHU MA Honours Admission 2019-20. PET Entrance Exam 2019-20.
BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) MA Honours Admission 2019-20 PET Entrance Exam 2019-20
M.A. in Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada@, Pali, Urdu, Sanskrit**, AIHC & Arch.++ (Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology), Philosophy, Geography, Statistics, Mathematics, Home Science:
BHU MA Honours Admission 2019-20 PET Entrance Exam 2019-20.
Duration: 4 Semesters (2 Years)
For admission in BHU MA Honours above courses, a candidate will be required to submit a filled in ‘Application Form’ for the purpose. The ‘Application Form’ along with ‘Information Bulletin’ can be purchased from the Office of Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University or some other designated offices of the Banaras Hindu University by paying an amount of Fees
- The application for admission can also be submitted ONLINE. The details of this, can be seen from BHU Website
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Qualification –
- B.A. (Hons.)/ B.A. under at least 10+2+3 pattern securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate including all subjects studied at B.A. level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) marksheet. The subject in which admission is sought must be Hons. subject at B.A. (Hons.) level OR a subject studied in all the three years at B.A. level.
- NOTE: @ During this Session no admission will be made in M.A. in Kannada.
- ** Shastri (Hons.)shall also be eligible for admission to M.A. in Sanskrit.
- ++ Candidates having passed B. A. (Hons.)/B.A. with Ancient History as a subject in all the three parts at B.A. Level are also eligible for admission in M. A. in AIHC & Arch.
- For admission in M. A. in Statistics a candidate must also have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Graduate level.
- BHU Admission 2023-24 News, Question Paper and Study Materials