GPAT 2014 Online Application Form www.gpat.in (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) For the admission in Pharmacy.
Date of Examination GPAT-2012 Examination) 6th May 2012 (Sunday, 14.00-17.00 Hrs)
- Online Application website opens 14th January 2012 (Saturday)
- Online Application website closes 20th February 2012 (Monday)
Last date for receipt of ONLINE filled printout of Application form with photograph & signature of the applicant, and original GPAT copy of bank challan as a proof of payment for examination fee, at ‘GPAT Office, The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara’ 27th February 2012 (Monday) (upto 17.00 Hrs)
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC Category candidates, and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PD* Category candidates. The application fee is inclusive of bank charges. Application fee once remitted to the bank will be NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. (* Person with Disability)
- The mode of applying for GPAT-2012 Examination will be ONLINE. The detailed process of ONLINE application is described at appropriate place in the website. Once the ONLINE application process is completed by a candidate, a printout of the completed application form having photograph and signature of the applicant along with the original GPAT copy of the bank challan has to be sent to GPAT Office. The last date for receipt of the duly completed printout of application form at GPAT Office is 27th February 2012 (Monday) up to 17.00 Hrs.
- The application details (i.e. personal details like corrections in name, date of birth, category etc. and other details like examination city/choice of examination center etc.) will not be modified under any circumstance. However, in case of extraordinary situations, a change will be entertained on request in writing, on case to case basis by remitting a fee of Rs. 400/- in favor of “GPAT” as DD/cheque payable at Vadodara.
New You Can also check Online Application Status by putting 6 Digits Application Number Form www.gpat.in