KEAM Admit Card Download www.cee-kerala.org
(a) The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card.
Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Help Desks and Facilitation Centres will be functioning across the State from where candidates can download and take printouts of admit card. The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
KEAM Admit Card Download www.cee-kerala.org.
All candidates whose application has been accepted should download their admit card well in advance. However there will be provision for those candidates who are unable to take a printout of the admit card to get an identification certificate through the concerned Liaison
Officer present at the places noted below, between 9 am and 1 pm on 22.04.2012.
KEAM Engineering Courses :
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) [B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)]
- B.Tech. (Dairy Science & Technology) [B.Tech. (D.Sc. & Tech.)]
- B.Tech. (Food Engineering) [B.Tech. (Food Engg.)]
KEAM Medical Courses :
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Click Here for All New Updates | Last Updated Pages | New Arrival