MP MET MCA Entrance Syllabus 2015 www.vyapam.nic.in Pre-MCA Test.
Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test (MP MET) 2015 MP PET MCA Entrance Syllabus 2014 www.vyapam.nic.in Pre-MCA Test
Pattern or Structure for MCA Entrance 2014
- The Question paper will contain 200 questions for MET and 100 questions for MCA. Total duration of the test for MET will be of 3 hours and for MCA will be of 02 hours 15 minutes, out of which the first fifteen minutes are allotted for making the entries in the OMR answer sheet and inspecting the question booklet for any printing for other errors etc.
Structure MP MET MCA Entrance 2014
- The entrance test shall be of objective type questions only, where for each question four plausible answers/responses will be provided, out of which only one will be correct. The candidate is required to select correct answer and mark the corresponding option (A or B or C or D) on the OMR answer sheet, using Black ball point pen.
- Solution of simultaneous equations. Binomial Theorem, logarithmic and exponential series, Determinants and its properties, Matrices, addition and multiplication of matrices, computation of inverse of matrix.
- Circle, Tangent, orthogonal circles, coaxial system of circles, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, their equations in standard form and simple properties.
DIFFERENTIAL AND INTEGRAL CALCULUS
- Differentiation of algebraic, exponential and logarithmic functions, application to simple problems, maxima and minima, partial differentiation of function of two variables, Integration by parts, definite integrals and their properties, area, volume and surfaces (of simple curves), Trapezoidal rule, Simpson’s rule.
DIFFERENTIAL AND DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS
- Linear differential equations of first order, Difference equations of first order.
- Theory of Probability, averages, dispersion and standard deviation, Coefficient of variation, skewness and co-efficient of skewness coefficient of correlation, interpola ion, index numbers their importance, time series, fitting of curves, Method of least squares, binominal Poisson and Normal distributions. COMPUTER SCIENCE Basic concepts of computer organization, number systems, Elementary programming in Basic.
LOGICAL AND NUMERICAL ABILITY
- Simple questions to test numerical, analytical and logical abilities of the candidate.
- MP MET MCA Result | Merit List | Waiting list 2015