UGC NET 2006 Paper I Question Papers.
National Eligibility Test (NET) By UGC 2006 Paper I Question Papers with Answers For December and June 2006 NET Exam Paper with Solution Free Download PDF on Teaching & Research Aptitude
Note : This paper contains fifty (50) multiple-choice questions, each question carrying two (2) marks. Attempt all of them.
1. Which of the following is not instructional material ?
(A) Over Head Projector (B) Audio Casset
(C) Printed Material (D) Transparency
2. Which of the fofloiing statement is not correct ?
(A) Lecture Method can develop reasoning
(B) Lecture Method can develop knowledge
(C) Lecture Method is one way process
(D) During Lecture Method students are passive
3. The main objective of teaching at Higher Education Level is
(A) To prepare students to pass examination
(B) To develop the capacity to take decisions
(C) To give new information
(D) To motivate students to ask questions during lecture
4. AjfijC of the following statement is correct ?
(A) Reliability ensures validity
(B) Validity ensures reliability
(C) Reliability and validity are independent of each other
(D) Reliability does not depend on objectivity
5. Which of the following indicates evaluation ?
(A) Ram got 45 marks out of 200
(B) Mohan got 33 percent marks in English
(C) Shvam got First Division in final examination
(D) All the above
6. Research can be conducted by a person who
(A) has studied research methodology
(B) holds a postgraduate degree
(C) possesses thinking and reasoning ability
(D) is a hard worker