IIFT 2013 iift.datatec.co.in.
- IIFT 2013 Last date for Sale of Prospectus across the counter at IIFT – : 3rd September 2012
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application Form IIFT 2013- : 3rd September 2012
- IIFT 2013 Last date for Sale of Prospectus and Reciept of Application form for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI -: 15th February 2013
- IIFT 2013 Written Test -25th November 2012 (10 a.m – 12 noon)
IIFT 2013 Pattern of Admission Test
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type (MCQ) written test (in English Language Only)
Time/ Duration of the test is two hours and will cover
- English Comprehension,
- General Knowledge & Awareness,
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT 2013 Eligibility
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline. Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 7, 2013. No age limit.
Mode of Admission
- For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC category :
- On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing Written Test on Sunday, November 25th, 2012 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar , Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Based on marks for written test, candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing to be held during January/February 2013 at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI :
- On the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score. GMAT result should not have been declared before January 1st, 2011 and should be received by the Institute latest by March 31st, 2013.
- IIFT 2013
- IIFT Previous Question Papers
- IIFT Model Question Papers Solved
- IIFT Reference Books
- IIFT 2010 Cut offs
- Other MBA Entrance Papers