CSAT Question Paper 2012 With Answers Solution Free Download UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) Question Paper 2012 With Answers Solution Free Download CSAT 2012 Question Paper, This CSAT 2012 Question will help all the students for their exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e multiple choice question answers, if this CSAT 2012 question paper in pdf file for CSAT you can download it in FREE, if CSAT 2012 paper in text for CSAT you can download CSAT 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
CSAT Question Paper 2012 With Answers Solution Free Download.
UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) 2012 Question paper having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Question with solution
In Similar Links you can also have CSAT Preparation Tips CSAT exam 2013, CSAT Question Bank or CSAT Reference Books or Study Materials CSAT.
CSAT Question Paper 2012
1. With reference to National Rural Health Mission, which of the following are the jobs of ‘ASHA’, a
trained community health worker?
1. Accompanying women to the health facility for antenatal care checkup
2. Using pregnancy test kits for early detection of pregnancy
3. Providing information on nutrition and immunization
4. Conducting the delivery of baby
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
(a) 1, 2 and 3 Only
(b) 2 and 4 Only
(c) 1 and 3 Only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
2. Which of the following is/are the principal feature(s) of the Government of India Act, 1919?
1. Introduction of dyarchy in the executive government of the provinces
2. Introduction of separate communal electorates for Muslims
3. Devolution of legislative authority by the centre to the provinces
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3