SNAP Question Paper 2011.
Symbiosis National Aptitute Test (SNAP) 2011 examination is the procedure to get the Admission to Symbiosis institutes in MBA Management Professional Degree Courses
SNAP 2011 Question Paper test papers will be fully objective type General English, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative, General Awareness Knowledge This SNAP 2011 Question will help all the students for their SNAP 2011 exam preparation, here the question type is MCQ i.e. multiple choice question answers, if this Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2011 question paper in pdf file for SNAP MBA Entrance you can download it in FREE, if Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2011 paper in text for SNAP you can download Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
SNAP Question Paper 2011.
Symbiosis National Aptitute Test Exam 2011 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this Symbiosis National Aptitute Test i.e. SNAP 2011 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also SNAP 2011 question paper fully solved i.e. with answer keys and solution. www.oldquestionpapers.net
“Swayamsidha” is a scheme launched by the Government of India to help
(1) School Children only
(2) Health workers only
(3) Senior citizen without any regular income
(4) Women only
2. What is ‘Share swap’?
A. A business takeover in which acquiring company uses its own stock to pay for the acquired company.
B. When a company uses its own share to get some short term loan for working capital requirement
C. When companies are require to float a new issue to earn capital for their expansion programmes, each shareholder gets some additional preferential share. The process is known as Share Swap.
(1) Only A (2) Only A and B
(3) Only C (4) None of the above
Regarding “carbon credits” which of the following statements is not correct?
(1) The carbon credits system was ratified in conjunction with Kyoto Protocol
(2) Carbon credits are awarded to those countries or groups who have reduced the green house gases below their emission quota
(3) The goal of carbon credit system is to reduce carbon dioxide emission
(4) Carbon credits are traded at a price fixed
In context of global oil prices, “Brent crude oil” is frequently referred to in the news. What does this term imply?
1) It is a major classification of crude oil
2) It is sourced from North sea
3) It does not contain sulphur
Which of the statement given above is /are correct?
(1) 2 only (2) 1 and 2 only
(3) 1 and 3 only (4) 1, 2 and 3
6. With reference to “Look East Policy” of India consider the following statements:
1. India wants to establish itself as an important regional player in the East Asian affairs.
2. India wants to plug the vacuum created by the termination of Cold war.
3. India wants to restore the historical and cultural ties with its neighbors in Southeast and East Asia.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(1) 1 only (2) 1 and 3 only
(3) 3 only (4) 1, 2 and 3