Aditi Technical question Paper 2007 Placement Papers.
Aditi Technologies Job 2007 Placement Technical question paper with answers Aditi 2007 Technical question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Aditi 2007 test paper in text or pdf for Aditi 2007 Answer Keys you can download Aditi for MBA 2007 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Aditi Technologies 2007 exam recruitment Technical question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Aditi Placement paper for 2007 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Aditi Technologies Placement Technical question paper for B.Tech MCA 2007 fully solved Aditi 2007 with answer keys and solution.
Aditi Technical question Paper 2007.
You can get daily updates on Aditi 2007 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Aditi Here Aditi Placement Technical question bank 2007.
COMPUTER AWARENESS :
NOTE: The questions are of multiple choice format in the paper
1. What is the number of functions of a three variable Boolean function?
2. Which is the most commonly used replacement algorithm?
3. Which memory management technique involves dividing the memory into fixed sized blocks?
4. What is video resolution?
5. The processing speed of a microprocessor depends on _____?
Ans. data bus width
1. 12 + 22 – 32 + 42 – 52 + 62 – …… Using C prog. implement the above equation. You can’t use for loop.
2. Convert infix to post-fix using C.
3. What is life cycle model in software engineering. What are the difference between Waterfall Model and Spiral Model ?
4. What is the difference between do loop and do-while loop ?
5.What are the different CPU scheduling algorithms in OS ?
6. Define DDL and DML in DBMS.
7. they asked two puzzles which were very easy.
8. If you mentioned any subject in your CV then they will ask questions from them.
9. What is class, access specifiers in Java.
10. What is structure,array,difference between them etc. in C.
Accenture Previous Year Placement Paper