CTET Question Paper May 2012 with Answers For Paper I (Class I to V) Lower Primary Teacher.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET May 2012 question paper with answers CTET May 2012 Question with solution you can download it in FREE, if CTET May 2012 paper in text or pdf for CTET May 2012 Answer Keys you can download CTET May 2012 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) May 2012 Question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students this CTET May 2012 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also CTET question paper May 2012 fully solved CTET with answer keys and solution.
CTET Question Paper May 2012 with Answers
You can get daily updates on CTET May 2011 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on CTET Here Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) question bank May 2011 is also available in English and Hindi Language.
Which of the following is a feature of progressive education ?
(1) Frequent tests and examinations
(2) Flexible time-table and seating arrangement
(3) Instruction based solely on prescribed text-books
Emphasis on scoring good• marks in examinations
A teacher makes ue of a variety of tasks to cater to the difrent learning RLyIcs of her learners. She is influenced by
(1) Vygotsky’s socio-cuiturai theory
(2) Piaget’s cognitive development theory
(3) Kohlberg’s moral development theory
(4) Gardner’s multiple intelligence theory
A school gives preference to girls while preparing students for a State level solo-song competition. This reflects
(1) Progressive thinking
(2) Gender bias
(3) Global trends
(4) Pragmatic approach
Learners display individual differences. So a teacher should
(1) increase number of tests
(2) insist on uniform pace of learning
(3) provide a variety of learning experiences
(4) enforce strict discipline