Amdocs Aptitude Question Paper 2013 Placement Papers.
Amdocs Job 2013 Placement Aptitude question paper with answers Amdocs 2013 Aptitude question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Amdocs 2013 test paper in text or pdf for Amdocs 2013 Answer Keys you can download Amdocs for fresher MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech 2013 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Amdocs Campus 2013 exam recruitment Aptitude question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Amdocs Placement paper for 2013 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Amdocs Placement Aptitude question paper for fresher B.Tech MCA 2013 fully solved Amdocs 2013 with answer keys and solution.
Amdocs Aptitude Question Paper 2013 Placement Papers
You can get daily updates on Amdocs Campus 2013 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Amdocs Here Amdocs Placement Aptitude question bank 2013.
Write the number of the pair, the words of which do not have the same type of meaning as others.
(a) Shade and Colour (b) Drink and Sip
(c) Short and Tall (d) Happy and Contented
2. Which of the following pair is odd one out?
(a) Love, Affection (b) Abundance, Scarcity
(c) False, True (d) Sharp, Blunt
3. Complete the series:
1, 3, 10, 21, 64, 129, ?, 777
(a) 356 (b) 259
(c) 388 (d) 144
4. It takes 2 minutes to boil a single egg. How many minutes will it take to boil 5 eggs together?
(a) 10 (b) 4
(c) 2 (d) 5
5. If fifth of the month falls two days after Monday, what day of the week will precede the 19th of the month?
(a) Friday (b) Wednesday
(c) Saturday (d) Tuesday
6. Select the correct word to fill in the blank:
Gun is to Soldier as …… is to Blacksmith.
(a) Nail (b) Blower
(c) Hammer (d) Plane
7. If Land is to Train as Sky is to……
(a) Pilot (b) Air
(c) Aeroplane (d) Bird
8. Fill in the missing number to complete the series:
1 4 2 5 3 6 7 ……, ……
(a) 6, 8 (b) 5, 8
(c) 9, 7 (d) 6, 9
9. If 2 × 3 = 812, 4 × 5 = 1620 then 6 × 7 = ?
(a) 42 (b) 1214
(c) 2428 (d) 2442
10. If 5 boys write 5 pages in 5 minutes, in how many minutes can one boy write one page?
(a) 1 minute (b) 15minute
(c) 5 minute (d) 2.5 minutes