AppLabs Placement Syllabus | Selection Process AppLabs Technologies Campus 2013 Exam Pattern.
- It consist of spelling corrections, antonyms and synonyms,
- Numerical problems,
- Graphical Shape
- Problem Solving Technique
- Problem on Interest
- Error Problem.
- Number System
- Micro processor
- MOSFET, CRO, BJT, transmission Line, Boolean algebra etc.
- Q: Why do you want to join?
- Q: Will you accept transfer?
- Q: Could you draw the Two transistor analogy of SCR?
- Q: How is Opam used as comparator?
- Q: Why is MOSFET preferred than BJT in power systems?
- Q: Diff between Class A & class B amplifier.
- Q: Why is Push pull arrangement used?
- Q: What will happen if the load of an Half wave rectifier is replaced by capacitor. Draw The wave form.