Aricent Placement Paper 2011.
Aricent Technologies Job 2011 Placement question paper with answers Aricent 2011 question with solution you can download it in FREE, if Aricent 2011 test paper in text or pdf for Aricent 2011 Answer Keys you can download Aricent for MBA/ B.Tech / M.Tech freshers 2011 page also just Go to menu bar, Click on File->then Save.
Aricent Technologies Campus 2011 exam recruitment question paper Free Download PDF is available in www.oldquestionpapers.net which has been provided by many students Aricent Placement paper for freshers 2011 paper is available for all the students in FREE and also Aricent Placement question paper for B.Tech MCA 2011 fully solved Aricent 2011 with answer keys and solution.
Aricent Placement Paper 2011
You can get daily updates on Aricent Technologies freshers Campus 2011 from www.oldquestionpapers.net here you can also check similar links for other related study materials on Aricent Here Aricent Placement question bank 2011.
1. Binary equivalent of decimal number 34 is
2. Decimal equivalent of binary number 11100 is
3. _______ is the earlier name of Java.
4. Which property does not hold good for Java?
A) object oriented
5. The PCB contains information that makes the process ………….. entity
6. The ready queue is nothing but a list of ……….. implemented as a linked list
d. both a and b
7) To accept 100 different values into the array we require:
b. If condition
8) Which of the following is odd one out
9. ___________ is the analytical representation of an entity for a specific purpose in which lower level details are suppressed.
D. None of these
10. Physical entity relationship is ___________.
A. Unidirectional or Bidirectional
B. Unidirectional only
C. Bidirectional only
D. None of these
11. In which mode of transmission, transmitting and receiving clocks are independent of each other.
B) Half duplex
12. UART stands for———————
A) user access remote terminal
B) universal asynchronous receiver transmitter
C) uni addressed remote terminal
D) none of these
13. A ________reliably manages a large amount of data in a multiuser environment so that
many users can concurrently access the same data.
14. The ___________ objects are the logical structures that directly refer to the database’s data which include structures like tables, views, and indexes.
15.__________ is the Lowest-level of Preprocessors
A) Lexical Preprocessors
B) Analytical Preprocessors
C) Semantic Preprocessors
D) None of the above
16. Which of the following is NOT a intelx86 register
20. In c++ ___________ Operator is used for Dynamic memory allocation
a. Scope resolution
d. Membership access